MECHANICAL/MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING INTERN | VIA SEATING
As a member of the VIA SEATING engineering team, your primary focus will be with our Quality Assurance function. Tasks include:
• Document non-conforming components and internal process deficiencies.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve problems.
• Develop and help implement corrective actions both internally and at suppliers.
• Analyze warranty trends to identify underlying causes.
• Maintain and input records on quality issues.
• Assist in database creation.
• Input bill-of-materials on new product development.
This is a paid part time position with no benefits that can be structured as an internship or a part time job. We envision about 20 hours/week. Hours are flexible, but must be within the 8 to 5 M-F workweek.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to HR@viaseating.com. Deadline to apply is Nov. 15.