MEMBER OF APPLICATIONS STAFF | ANTRA, INC.
• The Member of Applications Staff works as a member of the Applications Development team. Typically, the incumbent will require close supervision and a significant amount of training. However, it is expected that the Member of Applications Staff will increasingly demonstrate the ability to work independently.
• Works as a team member on small to intermediate size projects of low to average complexity. Works under the direction and supervision of senior applications staff and management. Completes assigned applications tasks on time (e.g., design, development, testing, maintenance, documentation, etc.).
• Performs problem resolution activities according to established procedures and makes supervised decisions that impact assignments.
• Self-Starter and an ability to troubleshoot and seek answers to problems.
• Good Collaboration skills and team working attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should email a cover letter and résumé to Ms. Madhavi Thadiou at firstname.lastname@example.org.