MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER | THE HAMILTON COMPANY
• Testing and documentation as required. Work directly with other engineers to design and develop quality products. Product designs and design layouts are developed from ideas, sketches and verbal instruction. Take product design from concept to production.
• Responsible for timely, efficient, and quality execution of the assigned tasks
• Create finished drawings of parts and assemblies.
• Execution of ECO (Engineering Change Order) documentation changes
• Work with vendors, manufacturing, and engineering to procure parts and build models.
• Develop schedules and time estimates for product design and modification.
• Write project reports such as project status reports.
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills for writing reports, interfacing with vendors, manufacturing, engineering, etc.
• General knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and their application.
• Ability to inspect parts using applicable measuring devices, Micrometers, Calipers, Optical comparator, etc.
• Must demonstrate designs which show application of DFM principles
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should email a cover letter and résumé to Carolyn Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.