APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER | THE HAMILTON COMPANY
• Develop custom software packages for direct customers.
• Familiarity with C++, Java and Python.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving of written methods.
• Provide basic and advanced software and hardware training.
• Create liquid classes and optimize liquid handling performance.
• Implement work listing/LIMS into programs.
• Integrate third party devices.
• SQL database interfacing.
• HSL programming and troubleshooting.
• Develop and improve training materials.
• Consistently contribute to knowledge base Tool Pool
• Visit customers as needed for follow-up, retraining and additional programming, sometimes on short notice.
• Train New Hires
• Work independently and make decisions based on extensive experience and knowledge.
• Work with Sales team on sales opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should email a cover letter and résumé to Carolyn Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.