QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST | TEKERP
• Provide management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
• Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
• Create or maintain database of known test defects.
• Develop test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
• Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
HOW TO APPLY
Students should email resumes to Madugula at email@example.com.