FIRMWARE ENGINEER | THE HAMILTON COMPANY
We have an immediate opening for a “Firmware Engineer” to work on our next generation of precision fluid handling robotics equipment. Desired candidates must exhibit the following traits:
• Demonstrable proficiency in the “C++” language, especially relating to embedded systems development.
• Demonstrable experience in Object Oriented Design of class libraries/extended class hierarchies and applications of design patterns.
• Experience in WinCE driver development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Some understanding of classic software lifecycle models and the associated documentation.
• Ability to understand schematics and troubleshoot prototype circuitry using basic electronic measurement equipment.
• Experience in ARM microcontrollers, TCP/IP, CANBus and ARCNet are a plus.
• Min 5 years’ experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 30, 2014
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org