SUPPORT SPECIALIST | BRAINLAB
Brainlab is currently recruiting a Support Specialist to serve our Radiotherapy customers based in the San Francisco, CA. area.
Brainlab’s Support Specialists perform custom installations and provide analysis and guidance for a customer utilizing the company’s product portfolio.
• Perform custom installations to establish functionality for complex radiotherapy and radiosurgery products
• Resolve product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
• Update and service radiotherapy/radiosurgery products
• Effectively communicate with customers to understand complex problems and adequately troubleshoot issues
• Instruct users in calibration checks, surveys, and maintenance of radiation therapy equipment
• Deliver high level customer service
• Read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
• Perform periodic preventative maintenance
• Demonstrate and promote Oncology Solutions products and services at client meetings
• Keep abreast of new developments regarding Brainlab and competitive Oncology Solutions products and services through training and independent research and analysis
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at: BRAINLAB