PROJECT COORDINATOR | EBARA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
To assist in all matters of order execution for assigned Cryodynamics projects. Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Project Management and be responsible for assisting activities tasked to current project activities. This includes, but is not limited to, creation of Meeting Minutes, Attaching documents into the current ERP system, obtaining payment milestone documentation, creating customer submittal document lists, screening visitors, publishing the weekly visitor list, and assisting with closure of identified action items from MOM.
• Assist Project Managers as required
• Attend internal project meetings and capture/publish minutes of meeting.
• Produce and distribute external project document lists. Obtain and assist in definition of internal document list schedules to support project requirements. Project documentation submittals and tracking shall be maintained through the document control department.
• Produce and maintain project progress billing milestone dates and Letter of Credit requirement dates. Will be responsible for follow-up with accounting department to ensure timely action is taken to maintain cash flow.
• Responsible for conducting visitor screening using Global Wizard for all the foreign nationals visiting Cryodynamics facilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email possible candidate resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org