QUALITY ASSURANCE SOFTWARE TECHNICIAN, TIER II | TELESTREAM
• Two years College (or equivalent) plus a minimum of three years directly related work experience.
• Expert level proficiency in software testing – both performance and functional. Maintains a skillful test technique that has resulted from multiple years of experience.
• Expert knowledge of multiple platforms and the installation of those platforms to various Operating Systems.
• Expert knowledge of analysis tools and is able to train others on their usage.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft and/or Apple operating systems as well as networking processes
• Punctual, reliable attendance is required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and management of the organization.
• Shows the ability to lead and/or mentor junior technicians.
• Ability to set priorities and/or ask for assistance in setting priorities if needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
Desired Not Required:
• Programming capability (e.g. JAVA, Objective C, Batch Scripting, C++)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2014
HOW TO APPLY: Apply at the Telestream website: TELESTREAM