SOFTWARE ENGINEER II GRAPHICS PROCESSING | SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION
SNC is looking for experienced, qualified and highly motivated software engineers for development of advanced graphic display software.
• Will join active programs focused on developing real-time 3D imaging radar systems.
• Tasks require development and implementation of advanced, real-time 3D graphical display algorithms using C/C++ and GPU languages.
• Must have the ability to think in 3D, and understand algorithms pertaining to computational geometry.
• Understand, plan, and execute engineering design and development activities in accordance with SNCs SEI-CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100:2009 compliant processes and specific Customer quality, cost and schedule requirements.
• Support continuous process improvement, helping to develop and improve processes to positively impact product quality, performance and increase productivity.
• Have expertise in full cycle software/firmware development including system/software requirements, architecture, specification, analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and maintenance in a disciplined software engineering environment. Candidate must be experienced in software development using Microsoft Visual C/C++.
• Familiarity with real-time Operating Systems and source control software such as Subverison, Git, or Perforce is a plus.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION