WASTEWATER/WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER | CH2MHILL
The challenge? Help provide and sustain clean water resources around the world. CH2M HILL is seeking a Wastewater/Water Resources Engineer for our Redding office to assist with engineering services on water and wastewater resources engineering, planning and design projects that include technical evaluations in support of Federal, municipal, and private clients through California and the western U.S.
Our Water Engineers:
• Conduct work under limited supervision and follow prescribed procedures.
• Evaluate, select and apply standard to advanced engineering techniques.
• Perform hydraulic calculations, prepare technical specifications for wastewater systems equipment and design products
• Understand NPDES permitting and other wastewater related agency issues and funding. Demonstrate understanding of the State Revolving Fund (SRF) and other common funding mechanisms in California.
• Ability to work in AutoCAD and Microstation under supervision and with technician support to develop engineering design drawings.
• Ability to progress toward and pass the California Professional Engineering Examination (PE).
• Work with a dynamic engineering design team with diverse backgrounds, skills, personalities and work styles.
• You should have excellent oral and written communications, team-oriented work practices, strong data analysis skills, technical problem solving ability, organizational skills, multitasking ability and excellent computer skills.
• Additional Information: CH2M HILL will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at CH2MHILL