ENTRY LEVEL ROTATIONAL PROGRAM FOR COLLEGE GRADUATES | GEICO
GEICO’s innovative IT teams have positioned our company as a mobile and Internet leader, proving that we are more than just an insurance company … We’re a technology company, too! As a full-time associate in the Technology Development Program, you will learn the ins and outs of how our multi-billion dollar company is using cutting edge technologies, improving users’ online experiences and developing apps. We’ll support your professional IT development while you gain real, hands-on IT experience.
During this three-year technical program, you will apply what you’ve learned in school and:
• Rotate through our Information Services, Systems Operations and Internet Business divisions
• Utilize your IT skills by working on individual and team projects, and work with subject matter experts
• Work on significant IT business initiatives, attend meetings and give presentations
• Have access to IT executives and receive mentoring from management
• Develop your technical, project management, communication and leadership abilities while enhancing your programming, networking and architecture, software engineering and database management skills.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to define your career goals within GEICO’s Information Technology department. We’ll work with you to determine the next best step in your GEICO career!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 11, 2014
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter and unofficial transcripts to: DGaultVasconez@GEICO.com Additional Documents: Cover Letter, Other Documents